Deadline of this Job:
29 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TotalEnergies by all the staff, contractors, customers…
• Ensuring accurate and timely monthly and annual report and Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Supervising monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts. Preparation of a monthly accrual table. Reconciliation between accruals posted and invoices received.
• Coordinating preparation and review of bank reconciliations
• Becoming the FI key-user in SAP, acting as a FI expert and being able to follow up all the FI problems. Prepare and make internal training to other staffs
• Monitoring adherence to Company’s accounting procedures
• Assist with annual budgets – mainly OPEX
• Tax administration, by ensuring proper management of all tax obligations (VAT, Withholding taxes, Income Tax, PAYE/SDL, Stamp Duty, City Service Levy)
• Insurance administration, Ensure all insurance matters properly managed i.e. optimization of policies, renewals, periodic declarations, lodging and follow-up of claims
• Assist the Accounting Manager on managing and monitoring the Accounting service, work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintain a high level of accuracy
• Work with group external and internal auditors
• Development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
• Coordinate and perform annual appraisal for accounting staff and establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
• Providing required support to Credit control team to ensure all postings made in SAP in relation to customers are accurate, assist in resolving credit control issues, this include analyzing provision schedule, accurate receipting in customer accounts and where possible follow on long outstanding debts.
• Adhere to group procedures and timely reporting of treasury positions
• Performance or coordination of any other duty assigned by the Control Manager and Accounting Manager
• Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with emphasis in Accounting –Professional qualified –CPA/ACCA
• 4-5 year prior experience in accounting/financial reporting/Audit areas, experience working with large multinational organisations
• PC proficient and experience with various and large automated accounting system and must have experience with Microsoft excel and word, Interface with SAP core processing or similar system required.
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
• Ability to Multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able and be able to thrive in fast –paced work environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.