Group Internal Auditor
Jobs at:WASSHA INC company
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Energy / e-commerce
Human Resource Officers
Employees, Management & Customers
Ability and Skills:
Communicates and influences effectively
People Management , labor laws
Attention to details , Result oriented.
Kiswahili , English
• To enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. To review WASSHA Inc. and its group’s internal controls and procedures and provide independent and objective advice to the management.
• Draft risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing for the WASSHA group, not only Tanzania but also other countries for confirmation by the internal audit manager
• Develop internal audit checklist and other audit tools
• Carry out internal audit activities as per the approved annual plans and any additional instruction by the internal audit manager.
• Collect, handle, and keep data and information during and after the audit activities appropriately.
• Identifying risks within the group and propose appropriate controls to mitigate risks
• Discuss audit findings and recommendations with departmental leaders and report significant issues to management
• Prepare audit reports and submit them to the internal audit manager within an agreed timeline.
• Assist development of internal control and quality improvement culture.
• Guide respective managers and team leaders to be able to implement agreed countermeasures from past audit findings.
• Analyse organisations processes and provide advice to the management for efficiency improvement
• Follow up on external auditor’s recommendations for the review of management
• Conducting investigations as requested by management
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Degree in business administration or any relevant field
• CIA as added advantag
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in internal audit, quality improvement, compliance, or similar function.
• Practical experience of leading organisational wide process improvement project
• Directors and other senior managers
• Compliance managers
• External Auditors
• Legal service providers
• Able to effectively apply audit methodology and techniques
• Process analysis and designing
• Knowledge and practical skill of using enterprise risk management framework
• Compliance knowledge
• Strong data and process analysis skills
• Logical thinking
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent in report writing skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Fluent in business English both oral and written
• French and Portuguese language as added advantage
• High level of integrity and transparency
• Open to learn
• Good listener
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.