Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Check and reconcile the fund transfer from Head Office to Branch Office, Branch Office to Head Office daily basis
• Maintain fund register and e-pesa register daily basis.
• Collect the bank reconciliation statements from each branch along with bank statement
• Check the bank reconciliation of each branch monthly basis
• Check and reconcile the M-pesa balance daily basis.
• Prepare the bank reconciliation of each bank account of Head office.
• Check the online transfer from Head Office to Branch, Branch to Head office and send the online documents to respective branch.
• Record the all-fund transfer transactions into system on daily basis.
• Check and prepare the bill summary of the transition.
• Prepare monthly fund reconciliation report and Reason of Mismatch
• Check cash balance with System report and trial balance. . Check the branch fund report daily basis in the system.
• Prepare the budget annually and make budget variance between actual and budget monthly
• Preserve all documents duly in the file.
• Provide info and documents to Dhaka Office when they require.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related subjects
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T) is a MUST
• MSC/MBA is a plus
• Minimum 4 years professional experiences in Accounting role is a MUST
• Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (eg SAP
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts
• Application Letter
• Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
• One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No. 87 Mese Street, Kinondoni Road Dar es salaar before 1700HRS on 15th February 2022
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry No allowances will be admissible for interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.