Audit & Risk Officer
Jobs at:Jitegemee Holdings Company
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 13 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, April 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall, Purpose of the Job
To support the organization in a range of risk and assurance activities. To ensure that risks are identified and managed, providing assurance in the effectiveness of controls.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Will be responsible for operational risk reporting across the Company, creating informative and accurate reports.
• Will be involved in delivering the Company Risk, Management Strategy and the development and updating of Risk Registers.
• To carry out risk and control assessments to ensure any issues are reported immediately and to recommend corrective actions.
• Working with the business to promote an embedded risk culture
• To monitor compliance with high-risk policies and procedures on a regular basis. Make recommendations for improvement.
• Monitor compliance across the business to ensure critical controls are in place and effective.
• To undertake regular assurance mapping exercises throughout the business.
• To engage the business in assurance activities and help people to develop working practices which are efficient and proportionate.
• To ensure the business is kept up to date with pending regulatory changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on our processes and strategies.
• To lead co-ordination of Internal Audits services.
• To help the organization learn from risk events throughout our operating environment
• To support operational teams in developing Business Continuity plans that are fit for purpose and ensure business resilience.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business-Related Studies
• At least one of the follows:
• Experience in Internal Audit
• Experience and/or relevant qualification in Risk management
• Experience and/or relevant qualification in Compliance
• Skilled MS Office PR actioner (demonstrating high level of knowledge in Excel).
• In depth knowledge of financial, operational, and compliance controls as well as accounting concepts and standards.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply a variety of audit practices including testing approaches, internal audit standards and best practices, risk-based auditing methodologies, and leading internal control frameworks.
• Understanding of risk frameworks and best practices of risk management.
• Have an attention to detail and being able to analyses and interpret data and present information in a clear and logical manner
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and being able to work effectively with a range of people
• Ability to keep up to date with legislative and regulatory changes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
• Communication Skills: Ability to effectively and professionally communicate verbally and written with both internal and external customers.
• Organizational Skills: Ability to organize, priorities, multi-task, be flexible in approach, and assist multiple internal and external customers concurrently.
• Critical Thinking Skills: Ability to apply objectivity, critical thinking, creativity, and consideration of diverse perspective
• Adaptability Skills: Ability to work independently or as part of a team. Willingness and ability to travel occasionally to different locations as assigned.
• Accountability Skills: Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
• Decision Making Skills: Ability to investigate and analyse information and to draw conclusions and recommendations.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV and Application Letter to the following email address : email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.