Jobs at:Suvacor Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
You are a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all
accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
• Develop periodic reports for management
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
• Proven working experience as a cost account and/or in a relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
• Excellent accounting software user
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
• Advanced degree in Accounting ACCA or NBAA is a requirement (You will be asked to sit a past ACCA paper in our final round of interviews, so be prepared)
• Strong Command of the English Language
• Strong Command in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• A minimum of 3-5 Years’ experience working with private sector organizations who have more than 30 full-time employees on their payroll.
Detailed Responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of Age Wise Debtors and Creditors
• To reconcile Supplier and Customer Accounts and follow up with Customers for payments.
• Maintenance of Tax Files, Vat Returns, Payroll, SDL & PAYE, WCF, NSSF, City Service Levy, P9 P10 Returns etc.
• Maintenance of Sales File, All Zero Rated and Standard Rated Sales Invoice along with PODs and Sales
• Reconciliation Statement as per Vat returns.
• Maintenance of Purchase Files, All Zero-Rated Purchase and Standard Rated Purchase Invoices
• Maintenance of Expenses Files, Road Toll Receipts, Import and other Permit Receipts, Visa/Permit
• Receipts, Safari Allowances, Payment Vouchers, COMESA and SADC documents and Receipts, City
• Council Receipts, Chemical and Export Permits, Travelling Expenses, Insurances, etc.
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets File, Prepare 3 sets of all Addition/Disposal Asset documents file.
• Maintenance of Bank Accounts Files, Bank Statement File, Cheque Payment Vouchers, Bank Loan
• Statements, Bank Facilities, Monthly Bank Reconciliation etc.
• Posting of Daily transactions, to write cheques, cash payments, GRNs, Requisitions, Journals, Sales Invoice
• Monthly Payroll, to prepare Admin payroll, receive, control and pre-approve the department’s payroll from the particular department.
Minimum four (4) years Experience in Accounting.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
References from all previous employers in chronological order.
Ensure all referees are references from previous employers.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.