3 Accounts Assistants
Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill various vacant post on specific contract within the Region. The Regional Manager TANROADS- TABORA invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: –
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from any recognized learning Institution; or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA;
• Applicant must not be more than 35 years of age;
• Computer Literate (at least Certificate in Computer Applications);
• Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages;
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To Collect all weighbridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
• To seek current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings and keep exchange rate records;
• To fill all necessary records timely;
• To perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift In-Charge / Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their Handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, driving licence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 31st March, 2022 on or by 4:30pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• Applications should be submitted to:
• The Regional Manager,
• Tanzania National Roads Agency,
• P.O. Box 2,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.