Vacancy title: Supply Chain Executive[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Transportation & Logistics ]
Jobs at:RCL Foods
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RCL FOODS is looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Executive with inspiring leadership qualities to join our dynamic Vector Logistics Division.
The role will report to the Supply Chain Director and will be based at Westville Head Office.
The purpose of the role is
• To ensure that Vector’s long-term supply chain strategy is scalable and flexible, focuses on delivering superior customer experience while lowering costs which can then be reinvested to drive top-line growth.
• To drive the achievement of the supply chain strategy through optimisation of the chain’s resources and capacity and the focused pursuit of new business incorporation into the Vector network.
• To lead and formulate the use of analytics and advanced analytics to satisfy the business need and drive an effective insight-driven organisation.
• To lead Supply Chain improvement projects across the business, ensuring that timing, risks, issues, resource requirements, etc. are dynamically managed across projects.
• To lead department ensuring resource continuity in line with agreed business intent.
• Formulate, lead and deliver analysis and research into transport, network and warehouse optimisation as well as other relevant supply chain initiatives across the business
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or similar related field.
• A post-graduate / MBA qualification is advantageous.
• An Operations Research qualification is advantageous.
• Must hold a valid Code EB drivers’ license.
• A minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience working in various areas of the Supply Chain (Planning, Transportation and Warehousing) of which 3+ years should have been at Senior Management level.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Co-ordination/Management and the execution of multiple related projects simultaneously.
• A proven track record managing Supply Chain Excellence teams, SC strategy, design and similar initiatives (Strategy formulation, warehouse optimization, warehouse design, technology roll-out/implementation projects, network optimisation, transport modeling etc.)
Supply Chain Executive Job Vacancy at RCL FOODS
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategy formulation and execution
• Capacity Planning and Optimisation
• Data analytics and insights-driven organization
• Ideal Network Management
• Supply Chain Modelling and Data Analysis
• New Technology Introduction
• New Business Identification and Evaluation
• Strategic Insight and Technical Expertise
• Project Coordination
• Staff and Team Management
• Financial Management
• Risk Management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.