Senior Credit Officer
Jobs at:Serene Microfinance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well produced, timely updated and managed.
Required Skills and experiences:
• Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision- making ability.
• Strong analytical abilities/skills
• Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
• Leadership and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
• Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
• Good understanding of lending procedures.
• Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration,
• Banking and Finance or related fields.
• Proven work experience of 3 years in a similar position.
• Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, Policies and Procedures.
• Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent by email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O. Box 33813,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.