Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Relationship Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for contributing to the services of the overall team with a focus on raising funds in the capital markets and providing strategic advisory services in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The overall objective is to formulate investment strategies and raise capital for clients .
• Build relationships with various internal and external audiences to ensure timely problem resolutions and to provide support for a range of audience needs and services
• Perform financial and operational investigations, including credit, foreign exchange, cash management and trade services, ensuring timely resolution and client satisfaction
• Assist Banker with the preparation of relationship reviews and client portfolios
• Partner with Product Partners and Relationship Managers to perform various activities for Know Your Client (KYC) requirements, including timely origination, monitoring, renewals and completion across all product and marketing levels
• Facilitate credit originations, credit allocation, approvals, documentation, bookings, fee collections and renewals for Standby Letters of Credit and justify exceptions, as well as credit allocation from Parent Account Management teams and Credit Risk Management
• Identify revenue opportunities, position certain products with clients and monitor billing and service queries, as well as correct mapping/marketing hierarchies in Citi Investment Strategies (CIS) to ensure revenues earned from all products are appropriately reflected
• Assist in the preparation of support discussions for clients, ensures designee approvals/deferrals in place, and ensure discussion is lodged in Citi Risk Approvals
• Maintain and ensure that portfolios have correct marketing levels and legal structure reported in the appropriate systems
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Previous relevant experience preferred
• Demonstrate the ability to be client focused and results oriented
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Consistently demonstrate follow-up and organizational skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven planning, negotiation and analytical skills
• Ability to have a professional attitude
Series 7 and 63 licenses
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi. www.citigroup.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.