Jobs at:VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, August 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To ensure an efficient performance of the Recovery Unit
• Direct supervision of the recovery officers
• To exchange information with the Recovery Officers, Regional Managers, Business Center Managers and other stakeholders in the recovery activities chain
• To take part on the recruitment of Recovery Interns and Debt Collectors
• To develop Recovery Plans in consultation with Chief Operations Officer
• To prepare reports to be submitted to the Chief Operations Officers and other Heads of department as the need may arise
Achieving quality results & service. Practicing accountability & integrity. Communicating information effectively.
• Proven ability to prepare and report various deliverables on time
Thinking Capabilities: *Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly. Understanding the Humanitarian Industry. Understanding World Vision’s mission and operations. Practicing innovation and change.
• Leads and manages change process
• Able to identify key strategic approach to debt recovery in VFT
• Proven problem solver who shows both leadership and delegating skills
Self-Managing Capabilities: *Demonstrating Christian values in life and work. Learning for growth and development. Maintaining work/life balance and effectiveness.
• Should demonstrate maturity and provide strong spiritual leadership
• Continually improving and developing new skills
• Should be a role model for other staffs in work/life balance
Relational Capabilities: *Building collaborative relationships. Practicing gender and cultural diversity. Influencing individuals and groups.
• Able to develop strong partnerships with other stakeholders
• Builds strong teams and work with the rest of the management team
• Able to manage the multiple relationships of Management, the rest of VFT team and other stakeholders in the market
List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Economics
• A good background legal studies (business law) and practice are added advantage
• Very good knowledge of oral & written English and kiswahili
• Very good analytical & reporting skills
• 5 years’ experience in credit management and loan recovery experience
• Experience of at least 5 years in working direct with Saving Groups, 2 of which must be at the Managerial/Supervisory position.
• Good knowledge of WV &VFI Partnership
• Proficient in Microsoft office application
• Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
• Capacity & willingness to take responsibility and develop sense of rectitude
• Familiar with Core business
• Model and demonstrate effective Christian leadership and able to lead daily devotions.
• Must be fluent in English
• Flexible to travel up country and in rural areas
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Power point, Excel and word
• Must have proven leadership ability
About our working environment & remuneration
• VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
• The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546, Arusha TANZANIA
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 09^th
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.