Jobs at:Liquid Intelligent Technologies (LIT)
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Liquid Intelligent Technologies (LIT) is a Pan-African technology group with capabilities across 13 countries, primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. It is a one-stop-shop technology group providing tailor-made digital solutions to businesses. Raha Limited trading as Liquid Intelligent Technologies Tanzania and part of the Liquid Intelligent group has been providing connectivity solutions to homes, businesses, and organizations for over 20 years in Tanzania.
We are looking for a proactive candidate with great can do and customer service attitude to join our finance team in Dar-es-salaam in the following role:
The incumbent will be responsible for collections of debts and ensures Liquid Telecoms Tanzania receives payment from the allocated customer portfolio
• Record payments in daily accounts
• Follow up debtors for timely debt collection.
• Posts payment receipts in the accounting system
• Communicates and clarifies Customer Accounts
• Maintains accounts receivable files and re Investigates and reconciles any irregularities
• Enquiries with customers through visits, email and phone calls
• Updates the customer payment status in the system
• Perform other duties as directed by Head of Receivables or Managementcords
Qualifications and Attributes
• University degree in business related studies
• At least 2 years of proven experience in related field.
• Demonstrate commercial awareness - an interest in business and an understanding of the wider environment in which an organization operates: its customers, competitors etc.
• Proficient in using computer software (e.g. Excel) and accounting application systems
• Ability to self-motivate, work independently, adapt to changes quickly, produce results, and meets targets.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-demanding environment.
• Excellent command on both oral and written English and Kiswahili languages
• Pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic in nature and a team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualifying applicants should submit their application (CV and letter) with subject line Application specifying position being applied for to email@example.com
Deadline for submission 7th December 2022 at 16:00hrs EAT.
Please beware of employment scams, only communication channel mentioned above will be used in the entire recruitment process.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.