Project Financial Officer
Jobs at:Tanzanian Diabetes Association (TDA)
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At least a bachelor degree in finance and accountancy with minimum of two years of experience in similar capacity
• Recognized by professional body and holder of Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
• Experience of working with NGOs is an added advantage
• Good experience in financial management
• Experience overseeing project operations, procurement, and logistics; extensive experience in the development of project budgets.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficiency in working with Microsoft packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Accuracy in reporting detailed financial information
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and professionals alike
• Confidence in liaising with external organizations
• Ability to work under pressure, plan and priorities own workload, manage competing tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain effective office systems
• Ability to travel locally as required.
• Take care of bookkeeping and administration of invoices and accounting documents
• Manages the bank account, payments and treasury
• Monitor expenditure against budgets; monitor cash flow and predict new trends
• Contribute to the preparation of financial statements and processing and retention of documents and support in accordance with TDA/University of Pittsburgh regulations.
• Produce accurate financial reports at specific deadlines
• Prepare invoices to be submitted to Pittsburgh University timely and on quarterly basis
• Manage the annual accounts closing and the external audit in collaboration with the external accountant
• Ensure compliance with regulations (TDA and University of Pittsburgh) for procurement of goods and services and record¬keeping
• Develop appropriate financial systems and tools.
• Prepare monthly payrolls
• Manages time-sheets
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If interested, please apply by sending a CV, over letter one page maximum and contact details of 3 references in English to email@example.com by the 18th of November, 2022; 1600 hours EAT. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only applications submitted via e-mail shall be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.