Jobs at:Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE)
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), is a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam, established in 2005. The main functions of the College as stipulated in the Mkwawa University College of Education Charter and the Rules of 2009 are to provide integrated teaching, research and public service. The College invites applications from suitable qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to our College to fill 80 vacancies in the following positions:
Principal Accountant - 1 POST
Qualifications Possession of Master Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution. The candidate must possess one of the following; CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA with at least ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To coordinate preparation of budgets;
• To supervise and coordinate income and expenditure activities;
• To consolidate the final accounts:
• To supervise the implementation of recommendations made by the and Controller and Auditor General;
• To liaise with Human Resource Section in the preparation of Personnel Emoluments:
• To review financial statements and management reports:
• To review annual operating and capital expenditure budgets;
• To review accounting policies;
• To offer technical advice to the head of unit on financial matters.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should apply in confidence, enclosing copies of academic certificates, transcripts/testimonials, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Applicants must route their application letters through their respective employers.
Deputy Principal - Administration
Mkwawa University College of Education
P.O Box 2513
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.