Jobs at:VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and ensure smooth management of day to day affairs, and most effective use of his/ her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner and take initiatives as appropriate in CEO’s absence.
• To manage CEO’s electronic diary and manage his calendar appointments accordingly
• To manage CEO’s travel arrangements for Business and personal activities.
• Ensure all incoming correspondences are dealt with by the CEO or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain records of CEO’s contact, data management and filling
• Screen calls, inquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
• Organize meetings and ensure the CEO is well prepared for those meetings, prepare meeting agendas, pre-meeting briefings, meeting papers and minutes preparation.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations for the CEO and proof read all incoming & outgoing documents.
• Prepare CEO’s travel expenditure sheet and Per Diem retirements.
• Bachelor Degree in Customer relation, Business administration or any related field.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, Very good knowledge and comfort dealing visitors from diverse societies
• Very good analytical & reporting skills
• Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Proficient with Microsoft applications
• At least I (one) year experience in the position
• Personal Assistant Job Vacancy at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.