Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Management Accountant
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget.
• Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget.
• Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report.
• Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning.
• Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs.
• Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis.
• Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs.
• Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings.
• Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation.
• Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements.
• Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
• Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
• SAP Knowledge is key.
• Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
• Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
• Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.