Jobs at:Mwananchi Communications Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The incumbent is responsible for carrying out risk based audit planning, reviewing financial and operational internal controls and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, reviewing management accounts for accuracy and completeness, carrying out risk assessment of MCLs business activities and making practical recommendations.
Full Job Description
• Planning of audit assignments i.e. information gathering, risk assessment and analysis, internal controls review, determining scope and objectives, audit strategy and approach.
• Carry out financial, operational, administrative and information system audits.
• Carry out special audits and investigations.
• Identify and discuss control weaknesses and recommendations for improvement with management.
• Communicate and review audit results with management
• Report to the Board Audit Committee
• Review management accounts and generate regular exceptional analysis reports.
• Review economy and efficiency in use of company resources.
• Regular follow up of recommendations/action points and preparation of status reports.
• Provide advisory services to management when requested.
• Provide support to risk management activities
• Provide support to compliance review activities
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.