Finance Officer – Compliance
Jobs at:Natural Extracts Industries Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Natural Extracts Industries Ltd (NEI) is pioneering the sustainable, natural flavour manufacturing industry in Tanzania for global export, starting with vanilla and other flavour extracts. The company works in all areas from cultivation, to post-harvest processing, value-add manufacturing and international sales and marketing. The smallholder outgrower network currently integrates over 6,000 vanilla farmers from Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Morogoro, Mbeya and Kagera regions and through this sourcing model NEI aims to deliver a long term socioeconomic impact by doubling annual income per smallholder household.
• Management of all tax and regulatory compliance related issues for the company, including branches and subsidiaries (both domestic and foreign)
• Internal & External compliance i.e., internal controls, accounting standards, manuals updating, etc.
• Making sure all NEI companies’ tax and regulatory returns are timely filled
• Management of all other regulatory Compliance i.e., Brela, Tax clearance & all certificates’ applications-Like import, export certificates, etc
• Preparation for and management of taxation Audits, reconciliations and their related reports.
• Reconciliation of Payroll control accounts and all other tax (sales accounts, other income accounts) and regulatory accounts
• Any other duties as may be required from time to time by your supervisors
• Desired skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
• Years of Experience: At least 2 years of experience in related field
• Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, able to relate to multiple foreign cultures, and manage people effectively in difficult circumstances;
• Experience in manufacturing and operations companies will be added advantage
• Experience in managing taxes and other regulatory compliances
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written, in English and ideally in Swahili;
• Ability to work independently (to prioritise, multi-task and resolve problems), with limited supervision and deliver tasks accurately and on time.
• Must be highly skilled in computer productivity packages such as Microsoft Office and Google G Suite (e.g., Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets);
• Ability to work with confidential information.
• A passion for the food industry and social impact.
• Strong personal organizational and self-management skill
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 14th April 2022 Applicants must indicate the subject line for the role applied, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
Natural Extracts Industries is an equal opportunity employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.