Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities for control purposes to ensure company transactions as per policies and procedures and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
Experience in finance in the Logistics sector.
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
• Proficient user of finance software.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
• Professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.