Jobs at:Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up of coordination accountancy to support the ACMA and the finance coordinator following MSF standard and procedures, to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control on monetary resources to achieve mission objectives.
• Implementing cash management procedures to ensure the highest level of control and security, assisting the Finance Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
• Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the finance manager or the finance coordinator of any sort of disparity.
• Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
• . Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the finance manager or the finance
• manager to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
• Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the finance manager or the finanace coordinator in translating documents into local language and
• assisting in meetings upon request.
• Any other administrative task delegated by the finance manager or the finanace coordinator.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
• Essential finance, business or administration related diploma
• Essential experience in similar position with similar responsabilities in finance working environement of minimum 2 years
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs and desirable understanding of MSF activities in general
• Knowledge of Tanzania financial laws, understand the finance contexts and challenges in the country with practical experiences
• Fluent oral and written English and Swahili (speak, read and write)
Competences and main skills:
• Essential computer literacy (word, excel, power point and finance ERP)
• Detail-oriented, team spirit, verbal communication skills, organisational skills, flexibility, stress and time management
• Strategical thinking, results and quality orientation, planning and organization
• Adhesion to MSF principles and MSF charter
• Willingness for working and evolving with international and diverse team members
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Wednesday June 15th 2022 at 4:00 PM . Please quote the job title on the email subject "FINANCE ASSISTANT".
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, Masaki, Dar es Salaam or
in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.