Director of e- business, financial and agency(re-advertised)
Jobs at:Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC)
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, May 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To formulate and implement short and long-term business plans for each SBU (E-Business, Financial and Agency) and put monitoring and evaluation mechanism;
• To achieve E-Business, Financial and Agency targets and ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met;
• To review working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative;
• To make sure safety regulations are adhered to as appropriate;
• To attend satisfaction needs of customers and respond accordingly;
• To install and implement an efficient performance management system for each SBU and build physical and non-physical resource capacity;
• To pursue financial viability of the Corporation through commercialization and product diversification; and
• To be responsible for ensuring that each SBU adhere to operational rules and quality standards and that the same are reviewed and updated to adapt them to customer needs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Master Degree in one of the following fields: in Business Administration, Commerce, Public Administration, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Social Sciences, Economics and Finance, Banking and Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Working experience of at least ten (10) years of which two (2) years must be in Managerial Position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.