Compensation, benefits and payroll officer.
Jobs at:Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) is a major and complex pipeline project with significant number of challenges. EACOP is a newly created company for which processes and supporting systems need to be developed.
Duties and responsibilities.
The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks:
• Effective overseeing and implementation of company’s compensation and benefits policies and practices
• Ensure that compensation practices, salaries and benefits are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
• Develop a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits in and is aligned to the company’s strategy and business goals
• Develop and Structure effective and efficient compensation and benefits practices for the company so as to yield the highest value for the company
• Conduct research, assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys to establish what motivates employee productivity
• Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
• Assess, Measure, Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee compensation and benefit programs offered by the company
• Provide technical and data driven support to managers in their decisions on compensation benefits practices/packages and advise on effective ways to motivate employees in the company.
• Prepare regular audits and reports for company’s’ information and storage
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations
• Maintain accurate records and prepare reports related to payroll.
• Oversee timely processing of payroll changes (e.g. new recruits, terminated staff, salary increments) and system
• Be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering employees’ compensation and benefits
• Developing a consistent compensation practice for the company
• Ensure that company’s compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
• Ensure that the Company Policies, rules, guidelines and procedure are followed.
• Provide continuous, reliable and relevant reporting to the management
Qualifications and Required Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
• 5+ years of experience working in the human resources field
• Possess 5+ years practical experience as a compensation and benefits manager or similar role
• Possess knowledge and experience in using different payroll systems
• Possess strong negotiation and communication skills
• Knowledgeable in building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
• Possess excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
• Good analytical skills especially in quantitative data collection and analysis
• Possess good knowledge of payroll procedures and related labor laws of Tanzania
• Possess experience in conducting employee satisfaction surveys
• Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP,) and MS Office (especially Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.