Camp Operations Accounts Assistant
Jobs at:Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
Duties, Responsibilities & Performance standards
• Capture transactions for both internal usage and transfers i.e. beverage, food, housekeeping, fuel, spare parts consumptions, medicine, first aid, weather report, empty report and shop sales on daily basis and/or weekly basis.
• Ensure stock take in camps are done twice a month
• Ensuring every stock item has bin card
• Perform month end stock counts and generate inventory worksheet before stocktaking
• Maintaining Job card and repair history of each vehicle
• Responding to queries from Camp Manager, Base Operations and finance department
• Prepare stock variance report and inventory reconciliation
• Ensure proper hand over is performed at the Camp before off days/annual leave
• Ensure that minimum and maximum stock levels are observed
• Confirm the quality of all goods received in terms of quantity and expiry date
• Ensure that all issues requisitions are authorized and done using FIFO
• Ensure daily revenue and cost reports are accurately and promptly prepared
• Ensure the revenue receipts on hand agrees with the revenue shown on the shop report and bed night report
• Ensure the damaged shop items are promptly reported for replacement
• To liaise with front of house managers to ensure guests are briefed on the availability of shop items and the means of payments available
• Ensure all the items sold have receipts
• Ensure all items have price tags
• Ensure the prices that are on the price tags are also on the shop control sheet/Point of Sale
• Data entry for all fees paid at camp (i.e. park fees, camping/concession fees, activities, etc.).
• Handling TANAPA/NCAA Cards – Issue and safeguard the cards.
• Ensure strict precautions on overpayment and penalties
• TANAPA/NCAA reports are accurately and timelessly prepared
• Data entry for all petty cash payments with proper supporting and authority.
• Arrange for replenishment in order to maintain approved float.
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure
• Attentive to details
• Good numerical skills
• Ability to be proactive and good team member
• Computer literate
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to handle confidential information professionally
• Honest and of impressive integrity
• Must have a qualification of an accounting/finance or any other business-related degree.
• At least two years of experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, stores and camp management
• Demonstrated experience organizing resources, attention to details, deadline-oriented, time management, data entry management, general math skills and establishing priorities
• Good communication skills/ good email etiquette
• Ready to work in bush camps
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 30th March 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.