Jobs at:Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry. Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi, Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid – up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
One of the leading private non-life insurer in Tanzania offering wide range of products to cover all kinds of property and liability risk exposures like Fire, General Crime and Accident ,Motor Vehicles, Cargo etc. Committed to excellence In customer service and Corporate Good Governance.
We Are Looking for,
Job Title: Assistant Accountants
The position calls for broad knowledge of Accounts and Finance as a whole. The Assistant Accountant’s role will be to Reconcile account statements from the bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on a weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies.
• Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipts have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
• Premium and other debt collection by ensure preparation and delivery of account statements monthly to all debtors statements and follow up payment overdue amounts
• Facultative statements, reconciliation, and confirmation (debtors and Creditors)
• Monitor facultative installments payment and payments are done. VAT returns filing and payment.
• Any other work as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum required qualification and experience
• Advance diploma preferably in record management or Library.
• Experience of at least three years in record keeping from a reputable organization/company.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of Certificates. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for the application will be on 25th July 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.