Jobs at:KCU Lake Hotel
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KCU – Lake Hotel is the among of KCU (1990) LTD hotels operating in Bukoba Municipal council in Kagera region. Our hotel offers different services such as Accommodation, Bar and Restaurant, Kitchen and Hall for ceremonies and seminars. Has the following job opportunities:-
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT O1 POST
We are looking for Assistant Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank, deposits budgets.
• Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparing budget for forecasts.
• Reconciling bank statements and processing tax payments and returns.
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Publish financial statement in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annually closings and reports.
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute tax and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheet and profits or loss statements.
• Report on the company financial health and liquidity
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Reinforce financial date confidentiality and conduct database backup when necessary.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT.
• Certificate in Accounting and Finance/ Business administration and management or related field whereby diploma is an added advantage.
• Work experience as an Assistant Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting.
• Hands-on experience accounting software like QuickBooks.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience with General Ledger functions.
• Strong attention to details and good analytical skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with certificates, other relevant documents and three referees with current contacts and one recent passport size photograph.
A letter must be addressed to: –
Human Resource & Administrative Officer
KCU (1990) LTD
All qualified candidates will be compensated basing on the agreement from both parties (employer and expected employee) during an interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 February 2022.
Note: Applicants who are already applied they are not allowed to apply again.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.