ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II – 8 POST
Jobs at:Tanzania Cereals and Other Produce Board (CPB)
Deadline of this Job:
23 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To reconcile fees, register;
• To receive and keep in proper custody bills, invoices and other claims pending payment;
• To maintain an updated cheque register;
• To prepare bank reconciliation statements;
• To reconcile general ledger balances with subsidiary ledger balances;
• To assist in maintaining accurate books of accounts.
Qualification and experiences
• Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with Certificate in Accounting and Finance or its Equivalent
Remuneration: As per CPB Salary Scale
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 October 2022.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.