Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Mining Company, is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
• Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
• To assist the HR Manager in the final payroll management.
• To be the contact person from the Site and ensure all accounts related duties are managed effectively.
• Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
• Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
• Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting especially payable management in mining, construction or manufacturing industries.
• Conversant with Accounting packages such as Tally and ERP-endeavor.
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.