Jobs at:ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Check and prepare daily transactions bill before payment and adjustments Check the daily temporary advance register
• Check the physical cash count with cash denomination daily basis
• Check the WHT OF VAT on applicable items.
• Check the online and Cash transfer from HO to Br bank account and Br to HO bank account
• Check M-pesa transactions from HO to Br.
• Check all journals with general ledgers and trial balance of AMMS system
• Prepare monthly reporting pack as per trial balance and general ledgers
• Prepare bank reconciliation of each bank account and fund reconciliation from HO to Brand Br.HO.
• Calculate the city service levy and prepare Return of HO & all branches
• Prepare Debit Voucher Credit voucher and Journal Voucher in the AMMS.
• Prepare the monthly reporting pack on 8th day of the following month and send to Dhaka Office review purpose.
• Prepare the Payroll Sheets monthly basis as per HR documents
• Prepare the PAYE & SDL, LAPF PPF, SSF and HESLB report monthly basis and submit to respective authority within timeline.
• Prepare staff loan interest schedule monthly basis.
• Prepare the fixed assets Register and Fixed assets Schedule monthly
• Prepare Rent Schedule for each branch.
• Prepare the monthly WHT summary, SDL & PAYE summery end SDL return.
• Calculate monthly interest of ASAI loan and other loans. Check interest Fx lass or gain with ASA Interest book quarterly basis.
• Preserve all documents duly in the file.
• Check the chart of accounts for new GL code opening and check the link of the reporting pack
• To provide info and documents to Dhaka Office when required.
• To provide and fill up the funder's requirements.
• To provide all info and documents to TRA or Tax consultant.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related subjects. Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T) is a MUST
• MSC/MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 4 years professional experiences in Accounting role is a MUST.
• Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts
• Application Letter
• Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
• One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above mentioned position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No. 87 Mese Street, Kinondoni Road Dar es salaar before 1700HRS on 15th February 2022
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry No allowances will be admissible for interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.