Accounts Assistant Officer II
Jobs at:The Institute of Construction Technology (ICoT)
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POST ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT OFFICER II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING
BANKING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
EMPLOYER The Institute of Construction Technology(ICoT)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-12-14 2021-12-27
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To maintain books of accounts for recurrent and development expenditure;
• To maintain payment vouchers;
• To post revenue and expenditure to the books of accounts;
• To prepare various report for all collected cash;
• To assist in preparing financial reports as may be required;
• To assist in monitoring Institute performance against targets; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
•Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions or ATEC II offered by NBAA.
REMUNERATION AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3827
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.