Accounts Assistant II
Jobs at:Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI)
Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI) is a Research Institute that was established by the Act of Parliament No. 6 of 1980 and started operations in 1983 with the aim of promoting, conducting, and co-coordinating fisheries research in Tanzania. In 2016, this Act was repealed by a new Act of Parliament No. 11 of 2016.
POSITION: Accounts Assistant II
NO.OF POSTS: 1
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with ATEC or equivalent e.g. RSA,NABE III, Lower Government Accounting Programme conducted by the National Board of Accounts and Audirors (NBAA) or equivalent professional qualifications.
• Sota - Shirati
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. An applicant must be a Public Servant
2. Applicants must channel their application letters through their current employers.
3. Applicants should attach an up to date CV.
4. Applicants should attach certified copies of Academic certificates and Transcripts.
5. Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU.
6. Applicants for the post of Drivers should attach copies of a valid driving license.
7. Applicants should indicate in the application letters their willingness to cover the transfer costs.
8. Salary is in accordance with Parastatal General Salary Scales (PGSS).
9. Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
10. All applications should be written in either English or Kiswahili and addressed to:
The Director General,
Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O. Box 9750,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for submitting applications is 29th November, 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.