Accounting Officer Grade II
Jobs at:Nzega Urban Water and Sanitation Authority (NZUWASA)
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verify supplier invoices for payment;
• Prepare daily reports of payments made and collections received;
• Maintaining and updating debtor registers;
• Participate in the preparation of the annual accounts; and
• Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance reports.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Finance or similar qualification from a Government recognized institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/user/auth/login/3893
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.