Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 March 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Implementation and monitoring of all Finance regulations.
As part of the Team, to collectively support the delivery of key strategic initiative as agreed with the Finance Manager and Chief Finance Officer.
Perform a variety of activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Debtors / Creditors accounts and records.
• Attend to parents inquiries related to student debtors.
• Liaise with bank for banking issues.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Assist in budget preparation.
• Assist in preparation of monthly financials and variance analysis.
• Compile staff/student statistics on monthly basis.
• Record/Update investment schedules.
• Maintain Fixed Deposit/security bills certificate file.
• Prepare midmonth advance checklist and monthly payrolls
• Manage Fixed Asset Register
• Any other duty assigned by the Finance Manager and Chief Finance Officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFFERED
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
• Ability to compile, analyze data and prepare complex financial reports and statements.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written.
• Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations.
• Excellent IT skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.