Jobs at:Foundation for Disabilities Hope (FDH
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Foundation for Disabilities Hope (FDH) is a Non-Governmental Organization dealing with issues of Advocacy for the rights and equality of groups of people with disabilities, youth and children. This institution was officially registered in 2019 and obtained National Registration under Act No. 00NGO/R/004. The main office of the foundation is located at the CCM regional office building Dodoma, Tanzania. FDH is seeking volunteers to fill the following positions;
• Reports to Grants and finance manager
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Conversant with QuickBooks
• Any other duty assigned by your supervisor
At least 1 year working experience
Holder of at least Diploma in Accounting or any other related discipline
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your cover letter, CV and copies of certificates to the address below and mention post you are applying for in the subject line. The deadline for the application of above posts is 14th January, 2022. All applications should be sent via email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Director,
CCM building, room no. 14,
P.O. Box 11986,
Women and People with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.