Jobs at:Qatar Airways
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania as an Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties. Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities Include
• Develops and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
• Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
• Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
• Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
• Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
• Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be succesful in this role, you must have:
• Proven track record of trade account management
• 5 years industry experience
• Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
• Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
• Excellent communication skills and competency in business language
• The rights to live and work in Tanzania.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://careers.qatarairways.com/global/en/job/QAAIGLOBAL146727EXTERNALENGLOBAL/Account-Manager-Dar-Es-Salaam-Tanzania?utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=phenom-feeds
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 February 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.