Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
• Preparing the transport finance reports including presentations for Exco
• Transport cost controls (including third parties)
• Reviewing and reconciling retention charges, Mileage bills and ensure proper accruals are made
• Working closely with Transport department to analyse and reasoning costs/expenses and transport KPIs.
• Matching waybills (for materials) and GRN, weekly.
• Reviewing and custodians of all transport account codes in the system. Ensuring proper allocation of costs among transport GLs.
• GIT analysis
• Custodian of transport budget and comparing actual vs budget monthly. Variances should be proper explained with facts.
• Assist on reconciliation of transport vendors.
• Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial controller or CFO
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• 2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in manufacturing or transport industry.
• 3. Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA
Skills and Competencies
• SAP Knowledge is an added advantage
• Ability to meet deadline
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of the team and liaise with people of different cultures.
• Excellence communication (both verbal and written) in English and Swahili
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.