5 Accountant Trainees
Jobs at:Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO)
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POST ACCOUNTANT TRAINEE – 5 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING
EMPLOYER Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-15 2021-10-28
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be responsible for all matters relating to Accounting and Financial Control activities at the Plant/Region/Districts including preparation of annual budget to ensure achievement of corporate goals;
• To process, report and keep records of works orders as per accounting instructions;
• To prepare and submit weekly reports including petty cash, works orders and invoices;
• To issue receipts and keep in safe custody payment vouchers and supporting documents;
• To post data into accounts system including general ledger, purchase ledger and works orders transactions and validate all transactions;
• To assist to prepare and monitor monthly utilization and maintain records of imprest fund payments;
• To undertake banking activities and effect petty cash payments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree either in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized higher learning Institutions; must have CPA (T). One year of working experience in a related field will be added advantage.
REMUNERATION As per TANESCO’s Salary Scale
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3644
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 October 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.