20 Accountants (entry level)
Jobs at:The Bank of Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Bank of Tanzania, an equal opportunity employer and Tanzania’s Central Bank, is looking for suitably qualified young Tanzanian citizens of high personal integrity to fill the following vacant positions at the Head Office, Dodoma, Sub Head Offices in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar and its Branches in Arusha, Mbeya, Mtwara, Mwanza and Training Institute, Mwanza.
Position: 20 Accountants (entry level) –20Posts
To execute accounting duties in accordance with accounting principles and standards.
Key Performance Areas:
• Prepare, examine and analyse periodic statements of financial position and statement of comprehensive income to assess accuracy, completeness and conformity to reporting standards;
• Monitor and review accounting entries and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
• Resolve accounting entries discrepancies;
• Review and recommend International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) which are relevant to the Bank;
• Reconcile internal and intermediary accounts;
• Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information;
• Provide advice and support to internal and external auditors in completing audits;
• Examine and verify payments;
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from accredited institution with at least upper second class.
• CPA (T) qualification or its equivalent.
• Fresh graduate or with experience of not more than three (3) years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must submit duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV)and certified certificates to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls,
Bank of Tanzania, 2 Mirambo Street,11884DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing Date and Time: 18th June2021at16.00 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.