2 Vector Control Officers posts
Jobs at:Tembo Nickel
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect premises for signs of mosquito breeding, with collection of specimens as requested by the supervisor to establish sources of infestation.
• Fog actual and potential breeding sites as necessary to ensure mosquito infestation does not occur or spread.
• Submit daily and weekly reports detailing all work undertaken, all premises not inspected for any reason and any premises found to be in an unsanitary condition to ensure total community coverage.
• Educate general population on reduction of mosquito breeding within the premises to promote mosquito infestation awareness.
• Carry out ensure maintenance of all tools, equipment, and machinery to ensure they are functioning correctly.
• Perform any other related duties as required by the supervisor or any other senior officer to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Environmental Science or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or related role.
• Working in Mining in a similar role is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.