2 Business Development Officers
Jobs at:TADB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – 2 Vacancies. (Dodoma and Mtwara)
Nature & Scope;
The job holder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/She is responsible for the development of business in conjunction with the Zonal Manager and management of client account relationships.
• To initiate proposals for new business and develop relationships with prospective clients in conjunction with the Zonal Manager.
• To assist in expanding current business in accordance with the bank’s plans and strategies.
• To assist clients applying for the bank’s facilities and manage clients’ business relationships.
• To initiate a review of the business portfolio of the bank.
• To draft portfolio review reports.
• To carry out market research for possible expansion and development of new projects/businesses.
• To carry out any other duties assigned by Zonal Manager from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience;
University Graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounts, Banking, or related discipline.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
• Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.