Coordinator, Communications -Africa Region job at Nature Conservancy
Deadline of this Job: 14 November 2022
Specific roles and scope responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the Marketing & Communications helpdesk and tracking assignment allocations to team members
• Manage vendor relations and help develop marketing collateral for programs that aligns with the shared conservation agenda
• Assist in budget development, tracking, and monitoring
• Review and ensure the quality of marketing distribution material and create Africa database lists
• Coordinate meeting logistics, special events, and support administrative functions
• Coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the conservancy’s marketing and communications efforts under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Communications.
• Implement operational delivery of branding principles whether applied internally or outbound including social media posting
• Oversee and manage the brand assets registry
• Ensure that TNC’s communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience, and are delivered within the agreed budget and timelines
• Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practice
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience cultivating and managing client/customer relationships.
• Experience writing, editing, and proofreading.
• Experience organizing and coordinating multiple projects.
• Ability to work in a team-based environment with internal and external partners.
• Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
• Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
Financial Accountant – Treasury job at Nature Conservancy
Deadline of this Job: 14 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gather payroll inputs from HR and supervisors for various approvals, which include overtime and variable pay.
• Call for and obtain payroll information from staff, including bank deposit changes, contributions for insurance, and other savings, and ensure timely action in payroll processing.
• Record payroll transactions, Journals and reconcile payroll liability accounts, labor distribution reports, and staff vacation reports ensuring that they are accurate and consistent.
• Participate in registering Journals for payroll transactions and ensure the information on payments, payroll, and statutory deductions is filed in a box folder for reference and audit trail.
• Timesheet Management.
• Prepare monthly staff leave days schedules and share the same with HR and annually liaise with payroll vendors and compile leave day balances, substantiate them and upload for leave day accruals during year-end.
• Performs any other finance tasks deemed necessary for the smooth operations of finance functions.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field with four years of related experience.
• Experience in an international non-profit organization is an added advantage.
• CPA/ACCA qualification required.
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems.
• Experience in supporting multiple projects in various locations and countries.
• Experience in payments and payroll processing and audit.
• Experience in manipulating, analyzing, and interpreting data.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel.Skills:
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
• Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
• Analytical and quantitative skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.