Financial Accountant – Treasury
Jobs at:Nature Conservancy
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gather payroll inputs from HR and supervisors for various approvals, which include overtime and variable pay.
• Call for and obtain payroll information from staff, including bank deposit changes, contributions for insurance, and other savings, and ensure timely action in payroll processing.
• Record payroll transactions, Journals and reconcile payroll liability accounts, labor distribution reports, and staff vacation reports ensuring that they are accurate and consistent.
• Participate in registering Journals for payroll transactions and ensure the information on payments, payroll, and statutory deductions is filed in a box folder for reference and audit trail.
• Timesheet Management.
• Prepare monthly staff leave days schedules and share the same with HR and annually liaise with payroll vendors and compile leave day balances, substantiate them and upload for leave day accruals during year-end.
• Performs any other finance tasks deemed necessary for the smooth operations of finance functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field with four years of related experience.
• Experience in an international non-profit organization is an added advantage.
• CPA/ACCA qualification required.
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems.
• Experience in supporting multiple projects in various locations and countries.
• Experience in payments and payroll processing and audit.
• Experience in manipulating, analyzing, and interpreting data.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel.
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
• Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
• Analytical and quantitative skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for job ID 52470, submit your materials online by using the Apply Now button at https://careers.nature.org/ Need help applying? Visit our recruitment page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.