Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounts Assistant: He she will be reporting to Assistant Accountant
Job description and responsibilities:
• Process payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employees’ reimbursement and statements;
• Verify items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with Procurement Management Unit;
• Reconcile transactions, financial data and other financial information to an automated accounting system;
• Review on-line transactions for accuracy and corrects errors;
• Participate in the preparation of Trial Balance on monthly basis;
• Maintain subsidiary ledgers (e.g., debtors, creditors, journals, etc);
• Prepare list of monthly outstanding debtors and creditors;
• Follows up on unclaimed imprests;
• Participates in preparation of various reports on salaries and allowances;
• Makes follow up on retirement of safari imprests according to financial Rules and regulations;
• Undertakes bank and other reconciliations of financial information;
• Reconcile and ensure timely payments of urgent invoices (Telephone bills, Electricity, internet/Data bills etc.);
• Prepare Tax invoices for other receivables;
• Follows up on outstanding invoices; and
• Perform any other lawful duties assigned by Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences
Holder of Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Commerce/Business Administration (Majoring in Accounting or Finance) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. The candidate must possess an ATECII or its equivalent qualification. Working Experience not required.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.