Jobs at:Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Minimum Entry Qualifications
• Must have Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions plus either of CPA(T), ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Collect cash and cheques and pay authorized petty cash.
• Reconcile cash balance
• Prepare revenue and expenditure reports.
• Prepare accounts documentation
• Dispatch voucher lists to Head of sections.
• Make batching of payment vouchers as per Cashbook
• Maintain Petty Cashbook and Register
• Carrying out regular bank reconciliation.
• Record financial transactions in the accounting system.
• Performs any other official duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Terms And Conditions:
• Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Mode Of Application For All Applicants:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following;
• A curriculum vitae (CV);
• Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA);
• Two recent passport size photographs ;
• Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
• Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
• Applicants reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 8 December 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.