4 Contact Center Agent
Jobs at:NMB Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Contact Center Agent - Fixed Term (1 Year) (4 Position(s))
Job Location :
To serve NMB customers, by determining their needs, answering their enquiries, and resolving their problems; To make customer's banking experiences easier, quicker and more efficient.
Deliver world class one-stop customer service via phone
• Handle all customer inquiries; provide prompt, accurate courteous service.
• Service recovery - turn a complaint / unhappy customer into a loyal satisfied customer with professional and empathetic service recovery.
Follow up activity arising from customers call
• Resolution of complaints.
• Logging of service statistics, complaints, and inquiries
• Analyzing and close looping of all customers issues (new and existing ones) and establish root cause, present to Contact Centre support officers and/or Team leaders.
Meet or exceed service standard and target
• Ensure that all complaints are logged in the NMB CURE tool and sent to Customer Experience Business Support; Superb follow-up to fulfill promises made to the customers.
• Ensure compliance with the banking policy, standards, regulations, controls, and procedures of the bank.
• Stay updated on products, policies and workflow procedures and ensure full compliance with operational risks and control.
• Build and reinforce consistency of maintaining the highest level of Customer Experience.
• Work as a team to assist NMB branches and NMB Head Office department, as well as customers, in handling customer queries regarding NMB products and services.
• Obtain and verify information using professionalism and courteous telephone techniques.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge on managing customer complaints
• Customer oriented attitude
• Problem solving and resolution skills
• Strong interpersonal skills - written and oral
• Good organizational skills and teamwork spirit
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage modern, technology-oriented products and provide customers with the knowledge required on applications.
• Familiarity with Microsoft programs, as well as affinity for computers and the ability to quickly and effectively use client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Business Administration/Social sciences or other relevant qualifications from recognized higher learning institutions.
• Strong Background in telecommunication industry
• Experience with call center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry is an Asset
• Proven sales, cross-selling, and up selling experience
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer">
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.