Transport Officer II
Jobs at:Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC)
Deadline of this Job:
23 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To assist in ensuring that adequate office transportation is available to facilitate the movement of people and goods within the Corporation;
• To ensure proper documentation of movement of vehicles – kilometres operated & fuel consumption;
• To keep transport records and ensures all data, statistics and related information are well kept and ready for quick reference all the time;
• To ensure drivers carry out their duties according to laid down procedures and directives;
• To take action against any unruly drivers including counseling and coaching them; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Transport Officer II Job Vacancy at Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation (TBC)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following field: Transport Management, Logistics Management, Transport and Logistics Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.