Technical Support Specialist
Jobs at:ENGIE Energy Access (Africa)
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• With EEA selling the lion’s share of its products on credit to hundreds of thousands of individual customers every year, EEA’s Customer Finance function plays a key role in the success of the business.
• The Global Customer Finance team supports all markets to manage the customer’s financial services journey and the credit cycle to deliver positive commercial outcomes and a positive customer experience. Within the Credit Operations Team of Global CF, we work on the standards, systems, tools and workflows used by our call centers, field teams and back office teams to help support customer repayment.
• The Technical Support Specialist works to provide all country teams with essential day-to-day support and troubleshooting on the core Global Customer Finance tools and technology platforms. Along with working directly with country teams, you will work in close collaboration with the Global Customer Finance team, and Global Digital and Data teams.
• Technical Support & Maintenance of Core Credit Operations Tools
• Provide day-to-day technical support and troubleshooting for country teams on Credit Operations tools and systems to ensure overall stability of daily technical operations
• Maintain Global Credit Operations daily and monthly dashboards on Tableau and directly support or escalate and manage follow up for troubleshooting requests where daily lists and dashboards are not functioning properly
• Support requests for changes in configuration in EEA’s credit escalations and account management data directory by directly modifying SQL / Python code on our back-end systems
• Provide direct support to countries on initial configuration and maintenance / updates to configurations of core digital tools that support the credit operations routines. Ensure clear documentation of configuration requirements and maintenance of change logs.
• Support lower capacity markets in usage of EEA tools for Customer Finance operations, such as messaging and communications platforms
• Advocate for technical team (Digital, Data, etc.) support of Credit Operations priorities and follow up on requests as needed.
• Serve as a key point of contact for countries within your region of assignment on general topics related to Customer Finance and escalate to Global CF team members as needed
• Provide strong relationship management and stakeholder management for your internal customers across all markets and user groups
• Support development and delivery of training content for MySol Academy or other credit-related training initiatives for areas related to understanding and usage of our technical tools and systems for credit operations routines
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and potential for innovation in the technology that supports credit operations activities.
Experience & Aptitudes:
• 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a related field; work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa in the off-grid energy sector or a similar consumer industry is a plus.
• Can-do attitude, with a knack for issue identification, problem solving and tackling challenges that require collaboration as well as individual effort and attention to quality and detail.
• Able to appropriately document, prioritize and handle high-frequency technical requests and micro-projects during the workday or week coming from several market contexts
• Takes a proactive approach to learning and mastering new technical and analytical skills, and seeks out help and support where necessary
• Strong process orientation and engineering mindset; high level of interest in how to make processes and systems work to their best level and how systems and processes relate to each other
• Empathy, stamina and strong communication skills in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders and internal customers
• Familiarity with the nature of our customer base and the challenges faced by our customer-facing teams
• Diploma or degree preferred. Degree in related technical area is a plus.
• Certification in a relevant topic is a plus.
• Strong proficiency with standard Microsoft Office software packages
• Experience with data tools like SQL, Python (querying) and Tableau (visualization) is a major plus; ability to learn how to use these or similar tools on-the-job is a must
• Ability to use GitLab and PyCharm is a plus; ability to learn on the job is a must
• Basic knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics is a plus
• Experience working on digital and data system management is a plus; experience in development & maintenance of front-end and back-end tools for workflow and workforce management a strong plus (call center or CRM tools, AppSheet, ODK, SalesForce).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.