Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participates in the development and implementation of Tax policies and procedures.
• Support in the completion of corporate and other tax-related compliance obligations for operations in Tanzania.
• Support in ensuring the accuracy of data and supporting tax positions for compliance returns and identifying positions and/or transactions requiring further review, including resolving such items for the purposes of correct and complete compliance.
• Keep up-to-date with Tanzania’s tax legislation, to be part of the centre of expertise internally for matters relating to these taxes and able to undertake tax-technical research to respond to day-to -ay questions from the business in relation to tax matters.
• Assist in the provision of training and knowledge sharing to increase tax awareness and improve record-keeping across the business.
• Assist with contract reviews from a tax perspective.
• Ensure adherence to the Sandvik policies specific to tax compliance and review of local tax policies specific to compliance on a regular basis and ensure these are updated when required.
• Assist with local Transfer Pricing compliance and documents in accordance with relevant country law.
• Assist with the handling of tax audits, data gathering, data analysis and preparing draft replies to tax authorities.
• University Qualification/s in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Law.
• ACCA/CPA Qualified.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience as a Tax Accountant or a similar role.
• Knowledge of relevant Tax and Compliance laws.
• Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.