Tanzania IT/Engineering Graduates – Graduate Program
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Basic Network level competence
• Database Understanding
• Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
• Basic understanding of IT Solutions
• Broad Technical Acumen
• Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
• Problem Solving Ability
• Creative Thinking
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Teamwork & collaboration skills
• Presentation skills (oral and written)
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Good Communication skills
What We Are Offering You
• 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
• Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
• Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
• Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
• A mentor and buddy program.
• An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
• Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
• We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers.
• Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.