Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Speech and Language Therapist for our Early Years and Special Needs schools, you will support the provision and co-ordination of the universal and preventative speech and language therapy service to children in early year’s settings with a range of developmental and acquired disorders of speech, language, communication, voice, and fluency.
• Formal and informal assessment including education health and care needs assessments.
• Planning and implementing therapy interventions for children in a range of settings including therapy provision in education health and care plans.
• Bringing your speech and language expertise to the wider Learning Support team to facilitate integrated working.
• Close partnership working with our children and families.
• Preparing programmes and giving clinical support to the children, teachers and parents.
• Work closely with schools/facilities to enable them to deliver effective targeted therapy including opportunities to provide training.
• To contribute to, and provide feedback about, possible developments in the team.
• Qualified Speech and Language Therapist with relevant degree to support their experience.
• Two years’ post-qualification experience.
• Ability to travel to multiple sites.
• Candidate should be compassionate, aspirational, and responsive.
• Candidate should have proven experience working with children and special needs children between the ages of 2-13 years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.