Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To ensure that the customer service team operates effectively and efficiently and that the sales and profitability targets are achieved.
• To drive team performance through effective and regular performance management and coaching.
• Manage, develop and support the customer service team within a designated area to implement relevant marketing and sales plan.
• Ensure optimum customer segmentation for the region.
• Ensure compliance with local legislative frameworks and/or rules.
• Diploma or Trade qualification with equivalent technical experience
• 5-10 years’ experience in a business similar role ideally within the construction or mining industry.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
• Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
• Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sandvik-jobs/job/Mwanza/Service-Manager_R0032311/apply?source=Linkedin
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.