Senior Tax Accountant
Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our Client Mining Company is looking for a qualified and detail oriented tax professional to manage the tax payments and returns. He/she will be responsible with recommending effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote the company’s financial we being
• Prepare and filing tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
• To manage tax reconciliation.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to tax authorities.
• Offer support and guidance during audits.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
• Understands the statutory compliance required in Tanzania.
• Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.